Monday, December 10, 2012

Folding Cutting Board / Colander ($10)

Okay, please click the picture to get to Amazon and see all the awesome pictures of what this can do. It's pretty much origami. Fold it into a triangle thing and use as a colander or it makes a nice little ramp to pour whatever you've cut into a bowl or pot. It's like a zillion-in-one.
I hate it when you perfectly dice some carrots and then you go to put them in the salad bowl, frantically herding the pieces with your one spare hand only to have half of your carrot pieces end up on the floor. Ditto for washing things on a cutting board. I try to barricade the pieces with my child-size hands and most pieces end up in the sink. As you can tell, I struggle often and I feel like this cutting board was made just for me. But I won't be greedy, maybe it was made for you, too! Or someone you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment