Monday, December 3, 2012

LIGHT-UP Lip Gloss ($10)

I was given this as a gift, and I'll admit, at first I was afraid. Is this going to make my lips actually light up? Is there surgery involved? But do not fear, fellow lip-gloss-lovers! This lip gloss actually has two small LED lights embedded in the lid,  and when you unscrew it, they turn on. Basically they light up your lips as you put on the lip gloss. AAAAANNND the bottle has a little mirror on the side, so you are fully prepared to glossify your lips without any outside help. So when the club is bumping and the lights are low, you can put your lip gloss on in confidence. (Or in your room with the lights turned off, laughing at your own silliness as I did.)
P.S. The actual lip gloss is pretty legit as well. Not sticky, doesn't dry out your lips, lasts quite a while. Not a lip stain, but looks nice day or night. 5 stars from yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment